This page has the slides of a few presentations that I have
given in recent years.
- Getting a Grip on Delays in Packet Networks, August 2010.
- Non-asymptotic Delay Bounds or Networks with Heavy Tailed-Traffic, August 2010.
- Overlays can do more ... if not everything, NOSSDAV 2008, Keynote, May 29, 2008.
- A Min-Plus System Interpretation of Bandwidth Estimation, Spring 2008.
- A Statistical Network Calculus for Computer Networks,
- Post-Internet QoS Research, IWQoS 2004 Panel, June 2004.
- Topology Design for Service Overlay Networks with Bandwidth
Guarantees, IWQoS 2004 Presentation, June 2004.
- Building Very Large Overlay Networks, February 2004.
- Recent Progress on a Statistical Network Calculus, October
- Traffic Engineering with AIMD in MPLS, PfHSN Workshop,
- HyperCast: Overlay Socket Tutorial, March 2002.
- HyperCast: Research Talk, March 2002.
- Movie Delivery in the Internet (Panel), IWQOS, June
- Talk on HyperCast
- Talk on RPQ+ at EPFL, July 1997.
- Talk on RPQ+ at DIMACS, January 1997.
- 5th ICNP, Atlanta, October 29, 1997, Panel on "How should
Wide-area Multicast Work?". My presentation is on "Scalable Reliable
Multicast. Contradiction in Terms ?!".