I completed my Ph.D under the supervision of Prof. Xiao-Wen Chang
in The Department of Mathematics and Statistics ,
McGill University in Feb, 2015. I was a postdoctoral researcher at Lab LIP, CNRS, France (from March 2015 to August 2016)
and Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Alberta
(from September 2016 to August 2017).
Since September, 2017, I am a postdoctoral researcher at
The Edward S. Rogers Sr. Dept. of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Toronto, working
with Prof. Wei Yu.
7. Chao Ren, Haijun Zhang, Jinming Wen, Jian Chen and Chintha Tellambura. Successive Two-Way Relaying for Full-Duplex Users with Generalized Self-Interference Mitigation, submitted in Nov. 2017.
20. Lanping Li, Jinming Wen, Xiaohu Tang and Chintha Tellambura. Modified Sphere Decoding for Sparse Code Multiple Access, IEEE Communications Letters, 22(2018), 1544-1547.19. Jinming Wen, Zhengchun Zhou, Zilong Liu, Ming-jun Lai and Xiaohu Tang. Sharp Sufficient Conditions for Stable Recovery of Block Sparse Signals by Block Orthogonal Matching Pursuit, to appear in Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acha.2018.02.002. 18. Jinming Wen, Li He and Fumin Zhu. Swarm Robotics Control and Communications: Imminent Challenges for Next Generation Smart Logistics, in IEEE Communications Magazine, 56(2018), 102-107. 17. Zhengchun Zhou, Dan Zhang, Tor Helleseth and Jinming Wen. A Construction of Multiple Optimal ZCZ Sequence Sets with Good Cross-Correlation, IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, 64(2018), 1340-1346.
16. Fengyan Wu, Dongfang Li, Jinming Wen, Jinqiao Duan. Stability and convergence of compact finite difference method for parabolic problems with delay. Applied Mathematics and Computation 322: 129-139 (2018)15. Bin Qian, Xiaokang Wang, Jinming Wen, Shengli Zhang, Changsheng Chen. Novel Intersymbol Interference Cancellation Scheme to Enable Parallel Computational and High-Performance Faster-Than-Nyquist Signaling. IEEE Access 5: 24758-24765 (2017)
14. Jinming Wen and Xiao-Wen Chang.
GfcLLL: A Greedy Selection Based Approach for Fixed-Complexity LLL Reduction,
IEEE Communications Letters, 21(2017), 1965-1968.
13. Jinming Wen, Jian Wang and Qinyu Zhang.
Nearly Optimal Bounds for Orthogonal Least Squares,
IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, 65(2017), 5347-5356.
13. Jinming Wen, Jian Wang and Qinyu Zhang. Nearly Optimal Bounds for Orthogonal Least Squares, IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, 65(2017), 5347-5356.
11. Jinming Wen, Zhengchun Zhou, Jian Wang, Xiaohu, Tang and Qun Mo. A Sharp Condition for Exact Support Recovery with Orthogonal Matching Pursuit, IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, 65(2017),1370-1382. Highly Cited Paper
10. Jinming Wen, Jie Tang and Fumin Zhu. Greedy Block Coordinate Descent under Restricted Isometry Property, ACM/Springer Mobile Networks and Applications, 22(2017),371-376.9. Jie Tang, Daniel K. C. So, Arman Shojaeifard, Kai-Kit Wong and Jinming Wen. Joint Antenna Selection and Spatial Switching for Energy Efficient MIMO SWIPT System, IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, 16(2017), 4754-4769.
8. Jinming Wen, Zhengchun Zhou, Dongfang Li, Xiaohu Tang. A Novel Sufficient Condition for Generalized Orthogonal Matching Pursuit, IEEE Communications Letters,21(2017), 805-808.
7. Jinming Wen, Baojian Zhou, Wai Ho Mow and Xiao-Wen Chang. An Efficient Algorithm for Optimally Solving a Shortest Vector Problem in Compute-and-Forward Protocol Design, IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, 15(2016), 6541-6555.6. Jinming Wen, Chao Tong and Shi Bai. Effects of Some Lattice Reductions on the Success Probability of the Zero-Forcing Decoder, IEEE Communications Letters, 20(2016), 2031-2034.
5. Jinming Wen, Dongfang Li and Fumin Zhu. Stable Recovery of Sparse Signals via $L_p$-Minimization, Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis, 38(2015), 161-176. Highly Cited Paper
4. Dongfang Li, Chengjian Zhang and Jinming Wen. A note on compact finite difference method for reaction-diffusion equations with delay, Applied Mathematical Modelling, 39 (2015), pp. 1749-1754.
3. Xiao-Wen Chang, Jinming Wen and Xiaohu Xie. Effects of the LLL reduction on the success probability of the Babai point and on the complexity analysis of sphere decoding, IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, 59 (2013), pp. 4915-4926.
2. Jinming Wen, Xiaomei Zhu and Dongfang Li. Improved Bounds on the Restricted Isometry Constant for Orthogonal Matching Pursuit, Electronics Letters, 49 (2013), pp. 1487-1489.1. Chao Tong, Jun Li and Jinming Wen. A polynomial time algorithm for a variant of shortest vector problem with applications in compute-and-forward design, to appear in Cluster Computing.
8. Jinming Wen, Xiao-Wen Chang and Chintha Tellambura. On the Success Probability of the Box-Constrained Rounding and Babai Detectors, ISIT 2017, pp. 526-530.
7. Jinming Wen, Lanping Li, Xiaohu Tang, Wai-Ho Mow and Chintha Tellambura. An Efficient Optimal Algorithm for Intger-Forcing Linear MIMO Receivers Design, ICC 2017, pp. 1-6.
6. Jinming Wen, Keyu Wu and Chintha Tellambura. A Closed-Form Symbol Error Rate Analysis for Successive Interference Cancellation Decoders, ICC 2017, pp. 1-6.
5. Jinming Wen and Xiao-Wen Chang. A Linearithmic Time Algorithm for a Shortest Vector Problem in Compute-and-Forward Design, ISIT 2016, 2344-2348.
4. Jinming Wen, Zhengchun Zhou, Jian Wang, Xiaohu, Tang and Qun Mo. A Sharp Condition for Exact Support Recovery of Sparse Signals with Orthogonal Matching Pursuit, ISIT 2016, 2364-2368.
3. Jinming Wen and Xiao-Wen Chang. A modified KZ reduction algorithm, IEEE ISIT 2015, pp. 451-455.
2. Jinming Wen, Baojian Zhou, Wai Ho Mow and Xiao-Wen Chang. Compute-and-Forward Protocol Design Based on Improved Sphere Decoding, IEEE ICC 2015, pp.1631-1636.
1. Chao Tong, Jianwei Niu, Jinming Wen, Zhongyu Xie and Fu Peng. Weighted Label Propagation Algorithm for Overlapping Community Detection, IEEE ICC 2015, pp. 1238-1243.