- All remarking requests are handled through the
- Do not contact TAs for remarking requests.
- Remarking requests can be submitted for labs and quizzes.
- Note that remarking requests for a final exam must
be handled through the Registrar's Office.
- Submit your requests for remarking in
- This is nothing formal. Simply handwrite your
request (including the reasoning for the request) on the
first page of the graded submission.
- Submit your remarking request to the instructor
before or after any lecture
- Remarking requests are accepted until 2 weeks after
the return date of the graded submission or test.
- No remarking
requests are accepted later than 1 week after the last day of classes.
- The instructor will coordinate the remarking with the
TAs (if applicable), and return the the remarked submission to you in
- If you are not satisfied with the outcome, resubmit a
2nd request (following the same procedure)
- If you are not satisfied with the outcome of the 2nd
remarking, make an appointment with the instructor to discuss the